Government Financial Assistance

The Bachelor of Theology, Diploma of Christian Studies, Bachelor of Theology (Honours), Graduate Certificate in Arts, Graduate Diploma of Arts, and Master of Theology programs are approved for CentreLink benefits depending on the student's age and family circumstances. Visit your nearest CentreLink office for more information or go to