Latest News

Help Paying My Fees

Help Paying My Fees

The FEE-HELP federal government loan scheme is available as a means of paying for your tuition. It may assist eligible students to pay for all or part of their tuition fees. It cannot be used for additional study costs such as accommodation or text books.

To apply for a FEE-HELP loan, you will need a tax file number (TFN) and a Request for FEE-HELP assistance form (available from the Registrar)

Visit the Study Assist website to determine your eligibility.

PDF File, will open in new window. FEE-HELP Information for 2017